Monday, February 20, 2017

The Dawn of Time- collab story of #blackoutpoetry

In reading the weekly roundup for last class/this week, I saw an exercise in which we were directed to choose other people's blackout poetry from Carlos Fuentes’ Terra Nostras. I looked through the results of our in-class activity, and I've come up with a spine for my story "The Dawn of Time." 

The dark imagery throughout the selection gave a decent basis for similar content but even so, this was a challenge. 

First up, I've found a sound to link to the story:


Next, you'll scroll through a few pictures that illustrate the story in my mind:








And finally, the tweets that form the backbone of the story:
#netnarr #blackedoutpoetry Incredible monstrous feet crawling through creation visited briefly ordinary waters. pic.twitter.com/G7dY3ZqX1G

1 comment:

  1. ooooooh! I can "feel" the story already!!! Strange how audio and images can do that...much different than just reading alone. I was working on this too, but found it kinda difficult. Thanks for the inspiration. Can't wait to see what becomes of all of "this."

    ReplyDelete